Re-vision -- the act of looking back, of seeing with fresh eyes, of entering an old text from a new critical direction - is for women more than a chapter in cultural history: it is an act of survival. - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:Re-vision -- the act of looking back, of seeing with fresh eyes, of entering an old text from a new critical direction - is for women more than a chapter in cultural history: it is an act of survival. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
Last Post: soni
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:14 AM
  Either I act or I die. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:13 AM
  The literal, basic thing of the stage is really like a magnet. It brings me back to earth. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:11 AM
  The difference between the actor and the painter is that the actor would buy somebody a knish in order to have them watch him act. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:07 AM