What I search for continuously in my art is adequate language, language I hope can stand beyond any particular occasion... - Adrienne Rich Quotes
Quote:What I search for continuously in my art is adequate language, language I hope can stand beyond any particular occasion. What I'm finding is that in our increasingly dysfunctional U.S. society, marvelous poetry is being written - out of and amid the dysfunction. - Adrienne Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I hope the perception is that I'm an actor, I never intended to be a movie star. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Seriously, if you want to get inside the head of a stand-up comic, you could do a lot worse than reading Steve Martin's Born Standing Up... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:01 AM
  Oscar Wilde said the rich and the poor are equal - they can both sleep under the bridge. Right? Do they have a right? You're damn right they have a right! - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 08:18 AM
  The more you think, the more you ruin things. Art has to come viscerally; otherwise, forget it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 09:00 AM
  Art is commenting on what's going on around you in your life. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 08:49 AM