We've always been trying to climb this ladder that leans so hard on our own idea of what our big songs are. We realized recently that we're not a band with big songs. - Aaron Dessner Quotes
Quote:We've always been trying to climb this ladder that leans so hard on our own idea of what our big songs are. We realized recently that we're not a band with big songs. - Aaron Dessner Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The most relaxing thing i do, hang halfway out a 3rd floor window, and look at rocks if i fall out. Well maybe i'll fall hard, something tough to break me, something sharp to rip into my insides and bleed out all that pain. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  You've got to get good habits of working hard so that when that play comes up during the regular season that you're able to complete it and do it the right way. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:22 AM
  Everything shapes you to be the person you are today. Sometimes hard lessons pay off dividends. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 08:49 AM
  I've been saying for almost 20 years that I need to do a jazz project and it ought to be either big band or I should do some jazz songs with a trio or quartet. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM