Writing lyrics with your wife does lead to talking about yourselves a lot. But this is not an autobiographical account of my personal marriage. It's almost about the marriage of the band. - Aaron Dessner Quotes
Quote:Writing lyrics with your wife does lead to talking about yourselves a lot. But this is not an autobiographical account of my personal marriage. It's almost about the marriage of the band. - Aaron Dessner Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Romantic love can be a lot of crap, though, let me tell you. And it can hurt you. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I turned down a lot of films before I made my first one. I knew that it was time for me to get into movies. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
  Opinions I have about anything are in my personal life. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
  A lot of acting is private time. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
  I don't like a lot of things like [Iraq], I never did. Being in a position of celebrity and having your words carry such unnatural weight...I've always been a bit squeamish when it came to that kind of thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago