In fact, after Donald Trump won, some of the relief of finishing record was to turn off all the politics for a while... - Aaron Dessner Quotes
Quote:In fact, after Donald Trump won, some of the relief of finishing record was to turn off all the politics for a while. There were some songs that had more of the political stuff that we just decided to wait on and put aside. A few weeks after the election, I stopped watching cable news and just unplugged. My way of dealing with the new situation we're in was to just work on something that I care about. - Aaron Dessner Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I think that asserting that former President Obama wasn't born in the United States was just the height of irresponsibility, of course. And Donald Trump corrected that one. There are others that have yet to be corrected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  When you talk about President Trump, the cable networks turned over so many hours of prime time to him. Why? Because he was entertaining, but also because it drove ratings... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  I am a passionate advocate of getting special interest money out of politics. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  Politics has become a game of meaningless, mindless battles, conducted by unscrupulous methods and people, designed to transform even the most serious policy debates into sport. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago