I was the kid growing up who would play with G.I. Joes in a pink dress and then run off to play with my Barbies. It doesn't mean that I'm less girly... - Adrianne Palicki Quotes
Quote:I was the kid growing up who would play with G.I. Joes in a pink dress and then run off to play with my Barbies. It doesn't mean that I'm less girly, it just means that I have this other side of me. It's kinda cool to be a little bit of both, I think. - Adrianne Palicki Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I doubt nuclear power will play a much larger role than it does now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 10 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
  I'm not a psychologist, and I don't know how to play a more sophisticated role than the one that I have played for quite a few years... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
  You can say the Earth is flat, but it doesn't mean you're going to fall off the edge. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:33 AM
  Civil disobedience has an honourable history, and when the urgency and moral clarity cross a certain threshold, then I think that civil disobedience is quite understandable, and it has a role to play. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:54 PM