Maybe I could be Supergirl on Broadway! That would be perfect. - Adrianne Palicki Quotes
Quote:Maybe I could be Supergirl on Broadway! That would be perfect. - Adrianne Palicki Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 13 Yesterday, 06:40 AM
Last Post: soni
  The first generation from the '50s that were in 1650 [Broadway] were pretty much all crooks, I mean just out and out crooks... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 06:39 AM
  We chase gravity of the micro world, but after leaving its world we try to perfect the laws here that do not exist there. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 13 08-04-2017, 04:29 PM
  As the moon retaineth her nature, though darkness spread itself before her face as a curtain, so the Soul remaineth perfect even in the bosom of the fool. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 12 08-03-2017, 04:15 PM
  Of course we can always imagine more perfect conditions, how it should be ideally, how everyone should behave... - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 11 07-31-2017, 03:36 PM