You'd be surprised how difficult it is relinquish a cell phone - Adrien Brody Quotes
Quote:You'd be surprised how difficult it is relinquish a cell phone - Adrien Brody Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's such a wide variation in tax systems around the world, it's difficult to imagine a harmonized CO2 tax that every country agrees to... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  The signs that the world is spinning out of kilter are increasingly difficult to misinterpret. The question is how to convince enough people to join a critical mass of urgent opinion, in the U.S. and the rest of the world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 10:43 PM
  If you use a cell phone - as I do - your wireless carrier likely has records about your physical movements going back months, if not years. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 07:06 AM
  Call-time has renewed my faith in the need for public financing of elections. 'Call-time' is where I as the candidate, sit in a room with my 'call-time manager,' and a phone... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:30 AM
  Armed with nothing more than a Facebook user's phone number and home address, anyone with an Internet connection and a few dollars can obtain... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:29 AM