My dad told me, 'It takes fifteen years to be an overnight success', and it took me seventeen and a half years. - Adrien Brody Quotes
Quote:My dad told me, 'It takes fifteen years to be an overnight success', and it took me seventeen and a half years. - Adrien Brody Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I tried to explain to her the significance of the great poet, but without much success, The Waste Land not figuring very largely in Mam's scheme of things... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-22-2017, 10:15 AM
Last Post: soni
  What is a husband? He is the one who, with a touch, can bring back the starlight and glow of years long ago. At least he hopes he can - don't disappoint him. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:48 PM
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
  I play tennis non-obsessively. I seem to beat people I play a lot or half the time, so I guess I gravitate to people who are as bad as I am. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:32 PM
  We're highly social animals - I'm told by scientists that what makes us different from other animals is an acute social awareness, which is what has made us so successful. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:49 AM