What guides me is to do work that's more avant-garde - things that I think are special... - Adrien Brody Quotes
Quote:What guides me is to do work that's more avant-garde - things that I think are special. You can easily become a celebrity and get caught up in all that blur. I just want to work and surprise myself. - Adrien Brody Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:38 AM
  There's no one who's dropped on top of the mountain. You've got to work your way to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:35 PM
  The more you think, the more you ruin things. Art has to come viscerally; otherwise, forget it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 09:00 AM
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 15 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM