I think you have to be fair with one another. It's unfortunate when someone does something that's not authentic, or not there for any reason other than to draw attention. - Adrien Brody Quotes
Quote:I think you have to be fair with one another. It's unfortunate when someone does something that's not authentic, or not there for any reason other than to draw attention. - Adrien Brody Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Writers who drew, they all seemed to draw the same way. They managed to keep that childlike creativity in their line. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
  Most people in politics draw energy from backslapping and shaking hands and all that. I draw energy from discussing ideas. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:03 PM
  The golden thread of reason that used to be stretched taut to mark the boundary between the known and the unknown is now routinely disrespected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:38 AM
  The rule of reason is the true sovereign in the American system. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 09:55 PM