You seen it, was it as pretty as me? - Adrien Broner Quotes
Quote:You seen it, was it as pretty as me? - Adrien Broner Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am not a star. I am an actor. I have been fighting for years to make people forget that I am just a pretty boy with a beautiful face... - Alain Delon Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  I like to think that I've gotten better at what I do. I spend more time and pay more attention to detail album after album. But pretty much it's stayed the same. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 13 09-01-2017, 06:39 AM
  I tend to enunciate pretty well. It's always seemed that my voice is one of those voices that people can recognize pretty easily... - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 13 08-31-2017, 10:12 PM
  It fit pretty nicely into my schedule because we'd pretty much finished the bulk of promotion for Mandatory Fun and were just getting geared up for the World Tour so this was a nice time for me to be working on it. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 8 08-31-2017, 06:40 PM
  I did have a child, and I was reading a lot of picture books to her, but at the same time writing a children's book was something that I'd been wanting to do for many years, pretty much since the start of my career. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 12 08-30-2017, 06:58 AM