Boxing is an all year round sport. You never know when they're going to call you, so you got to stay ready. - Adrien Broner Quotes
Quote:Boxing is an all year round sport. You never know when they're going to call you, so you got to stay ready. - Adrien Broner Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I lack what the English call character, by which they mean the power to refrain. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  It’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once, and it’s too much.. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:40 PM
  I found I have to stay painting. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:46 PM
  While it is true that we must seek value added industries like food processing plants and call center operations, we must do what is necessary to expand and develop our economic profile. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  TV has taken reflection out of the human condition. People didn't use to have a ready answer for everything, whether they knew something... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:52 AM