I'll fight anybody who grabs the rope to hang themselves. - Adrien Broner Quotes
Quote:I'll fight anybody who grabs the rope to hang themselves. - Adrien Broner Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's really clear to me that you can't hang onto something longer than its time. Ideas lose certain freshness, ideas have a shelf life, and sometimes they have to be replaced by other ideas. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-17-2017, 11:12 PM
Last Post: soni
  I had fought on behalf of man against the sea, but I realized that it had become more urgent to fight on behalf of the sea against men. - Alain Bombard Quotes soni 0 10 09-05-2017, 09:59 PM
  In a genre where most of the artists are one-hit wonders, I've been able to hang around longer than most "serious" acts. I pride myself in being a very talented leech. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 10 08-31-2017, 06:51 PM
  We`re going to continue to move forward and fight. I just think that, unfortunately, the president-elect [Donald Trump] has chosen to address every issue. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 9 08-29-2017, 09:53 PM
  When a really new product comes along, it's almost always a mistake to hang a well-known name on it. The reason is obvious... - Al Ries Quotes soni 0 12 08-26-2017, 07:30 AM