Who wants to wake up in the morning and have to remember that they've got to face? - Adrien Broner Quotes
Quote:Who wants to wake up in the morning and have to remember that they've got to face? - Adrien Broner Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 2 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Remember, half the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their class. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:32 PM
  If you remember the ‘90s, you weren’t there. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 08:56 AM
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM
  Almost every cartoonist, when he's sitting down to draw a funny face, if you watch him closely, his mouth is gonna curl to the expression... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 10:40 PM