He's smaller than me, did you see him? He looked like a noodle next to me. - Adrien Broner Quotes
Quote:He's smaller than me, did you see him? He looked like a noodle next to me. - Adrien Broner Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've lost a million and a half on the horses and dice in the last two years. And the funny part is, I still like 'em, and if someone handed me another million I'd put it right in the nose of some horse that looked good to me. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 17 08-08-2017, 10:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  My skin prickled and I looked back at the ocean. None of us ask for the things we inherit; they are thrust upon us, willy-nilly... - Aimee Friedman Quotes soni 0 13 07-26-2017, 03:55 PM
  With my hand in his, I looked at all the apartment buildings with rushes of love, peering in the wide streetside windows that revealed living rooms painted in dark burgandies and matte reds. - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 12 07-24-2017, 09:24 PM
  When our Lord looked at us, He saw not only what we were -- He was faithful in seeing what we could become! He took away the curse of being and gave us the glorious blessing of becoming. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 5 07-20-2017, 07:08 AM
  You're still being looked at as somebody who - it's a very complicated issue. - Ai Weiwei Quotes soni 0 17 07-01-2017, 09:51 PM