He's smaller than me, did you see him? He looked like a noodle next to me. - Adrien Broner Quotes
Quote:He's smaller than me, did you see him? He looked like a noodle next to me. - Adrien Broner Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I dont know whether you've ever looked into a miner's eyes for any length of time, that is. Because it is the loveliest blue you've ever seen... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 07:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  The blunt large questions become connected to smaller, apparently esoteric ones. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 27 09-06-2017, 05:52 PM
  I was abducted by some aliens from space who kind a looked like Jamie Farr. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 6 09-01-2017, 06:31 AM
  Telling people that I wanted to make dance music, or be on the radio, they looked at me like I was crazy because there was nothing like that in Lichtenstein when I was getting started... - Al Walser Quotes soni 0 9 08-30-2017, 06:38 AM
  I was playing a part of someone dealing dope on a street corner - and there was a guy actually dealing heroin right there. I looked at him, he looked at me, and I got real confused. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 13 08-23-2017, 07:08 AM