Britney Spears can't hold a conversation. (mind controlled) The ultimate meltdown was Britney Spears... - Adrienne Bailon Quotes
Quote:Britney Spears can't hold a conversation. (mind controlled) The ultimate meltdown was Britney Spears. But she (Spears) can't hold a conversation. No. They have someone who feeds her what she is supposed to say. Like she can't hold a conversation. - Adrienne Bailon Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  I write plays about things that I can't resolve in my mind. I try to root things out. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
  Do not hold as gold all that shines as gold. - Alain de Lille Quotes soni 0 10 09-13-2017, 09:28 PM
  Do not hold everything as gold that shines like gold. - Alain de Lille Quotes soni 0 9 09-13-2017, 09:26 PM
  It is perhaps sad books that best console us when we are sad, and to lonely service stations that we should drive when there is no one for us to hold or love. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-11-2017, 10:08 PM