I have definitely been in experiences where my girlfriends have outgrown me and that's ok and I think that I should be inspired... - Adrienne Bailon Quotes
Quote:I have definitely been in experiences where my girlfriends have outgrown me and that's ok and I think that I should be inspired by that to know that it's time to move on - it's time to evolve as well and I think that should be inspirational to other people. They shouldn't feel stifled and feel like oh we can't grow up, we can't move on - change is a good thing. - Adrienne Bailon Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Putin has had many positive experiences working with Western political leaders whose business interests made them more disposed to deal with Russia. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:19 AM
Last Post: soni
  When we feel sad, all we need to do is to count our blessings, no matter how few we notice, so we can feel grateful for what we have been given. Sadness soon disappears and, in return, we get inspired to bless others. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 13 08-04-2017, 04:37 PM
  For me, it’s not about breaking big in Hollywood, but having interesting experiences. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 13 07-30-2017, 07:02 AM
  Even in India the Hindi film industry might be the best known but there are movies made in other regional languages in India, be it Tamil or Bengali. Those experiences too are different from the ones in Bombay. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 11 07-30-2017, 07:00 AM
  I like the company of guys. I have a lot of good girlfriends that I really love, but you know, most of my close friends are men. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 16 07-28-2017, 10:55 PM