I feel like in L.A., you wake up, you put your diamond studs on, put your workout gear, your cute shades, and it is kind of the outfit you stay in the entire day. - Adrienne Bailon Quotes
Quote:I feel like in L.A., you wake up, you put your diamond studs on, put your workout gear, your cute shades, and it is kind of the outfit you stay in the entire day. - Adrienne Bailon Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I was younger, there was the sex thing. That's par for the course.When you're a movie star, it went with it. It's a kind of rite of passage, socially. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm much more a European Italian than I am an American Italian, and I've always felt that that style of acting comedy is in me. I put comedy as much as I can into all my movies, if I can help it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  We're charlatans in a way, we're magic people. Part of the behind the scenes stuff is to loosen you up, to make you feel that you are experiencing... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  Many years ago, in the late '70s, I toured colleges along the East Coast and I presented a kind of show where I got a lot of books and poetry... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  I believe in one day at a time; you've got TODAY, that's what you' ve got. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 11 hours ago