Layer upon layer, Italy's storied past unfolds in Robert Kaster's captivating journey along the venerable Queen of Roads... - Adrienne Mayor Quotes
Quote:Layer upon layer, Italy's storied past unfolds in Robert Kaster's captivating journey along the venerable Queen of Roads. I cannot imagine a more perfect guide to such a rich trove of ancient and modern memories. Illuminating, erudite, entertaining, and evocative. - Adrienne Mayor Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For a long time, the scientists have been telling us global warming increases the temperature of the top layer in the ocean... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 07:30 AM
Last Post: soni
  CO2 is the exhaling breath of our civilization, literally... Changing that pattern requires a scope, a scale, a speed of change that is beyond what we have done in the past. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 19 08-13-2017, 04:35 PM
  In my experience, in the real-estate business past success stories are generally not applicable to new situations... - Akira Mori Quotes soni 0 11 08-05-2017, 09:51 PM
  I established the rule that once we hire an employee, his school records are a matter of the past and are no longer used to evaluate his work or decide on his promotion. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 10:05 PM
  Past is deaf. Future is mute. Present is blind. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 11 08-04-2017, 01:29 PM