Layer upon layer, Italy's storied past unfolds in Robert Kaster's captivating journey along the venerable Queen of Roads... - Adrienne Mayor Quotes
Quote:Layer upon layer, Italy's storied past unfolds in Robert Kaster's captivating journey along the venerable Queen of Roads. I cannot imagine a more perfect guide to such a rich trove of ancient and modern memories. Illuminating, erudite, entertaining, and evocative. - Adrienne Mayor Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Above literature?' said the Queen. 'Who is above literature? You might as well say one was above humanity. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:16 AM
Last Post: soni
  I am convinced that your Mayor must take the leadership role in education too. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
  Life has to be dangerous. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 22 09-14-2017, 12:51 PM
  When I climb a building, I've been there already, and carefully planned how to start the climb as well as how to do it. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 16 09-14-2017, 12:51 PM
  In fact, it will be very easy to climb the building because of its shape and architecture. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 12 09-14-2017, 12:50 PM