Whatever you resist you become. If you resist anger, you are always angry. If you resist sadness, you are always sad... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Whatever you resist you become. If you resist anger, you are always angry. If you resist sadness, you are always sad. If you resist suffering, you are always suffering. If you resist confusion,you are always confused. We think that we resist certain states because they are there, but actually they are there because we resist them. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't think I'm an angry person. I think I'm a person who's angry. I'm angry at the Bush administration; I'm angry at the right wing media... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-11-2017, 10:21 PM
Last Post: soni
  Whining is anger through a small opening. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:19 AM
  Although you may spend your life killing, You will not exhaust all your foes. But if you quell your own anger, your real enemy will be slain. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 15 08-06-2017, 08:59 PM
  When we feel sad, all we need to do is to count our blessings, no matter how few we notice, so we can feel grateful for what we have been given. Sadness soon disappears and, in return, we get inspired to bless others. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 14 08-04-2017, 04:37 PM
  As the whirlwind in its fury teareth up trees, and deformeth the face of nature, or as an earthquake in its convulsions overturneth whole cities; so the rage of an angry man throweth mischief around him. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 16 08-03-2017, 04:19 PM