Question your thoughts. Question your stories. Question your assumptions. Question your opinions... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Question your thoughts. 
Question your stories.
Question your assumptions.
Question your opinions. 
Question your conclusions.
Question them all into utter emptiness, stillness and joy.
The keys to freedom are in your hands.
Use them. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At the drabber moments of my life (swilling some excrement from the steps, for instance, or rooting with a bent coat-hanger down a blocked sink) thoughts occur like... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  I really love storytelling, and I love the stories as they reveal themselves. It's an incredibly nourishing process; it's probably the closest I come to having a religion. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
  I would say try to tell stories that you care about as opposed to stories that you think will sell. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:27 PM
  There can be no question about whether we should or should not transform our society in the direction of sustainability. - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
  I found I wasn't asking good enough questions because I assumed I knew something. I would box them into a corner with a badly formed question, and they didn't know how to get out of it... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM