Whatever you want, be it. If you want connection, it's because you are connection. Be what you want, and then it happens all around you... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Whatever you want, be it. If you want connection, it's because you are connection. Be what you want, and then it happens all around you. If you want love, be it. You'll have more love than you know what to do with. Whatever you are inside, you receive a thousandfold on the outside. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you don't listen deeply, the connection won't take place.... [You have to be] willing to be changed by the person you're listening to... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:23 PM
Last Post: soni
  I ... thought about societies where exceptional fortunes are built up in industries with very little connection to out sincere and significant... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 21 09-10-2017, 09:54 AM
  Any use of the names of Eric Garner and Michael Brown, in connection with any violence or killing of police, is reprehensible and against the pursuit of justice in both cases. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 12 08-28-2017, 06:49 AM
  Armed with nothing more than a Facebook user's phone number and home address, anyone with an Internet connection and a few dollars can obtain... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:29 AM
  People like my films. They understand me through my films; it's like a connection that has been established between all my work and myself and the audience and the viewer. - Agnes Varda Quotes soni 0 17 06-25-2017, 08:47 AM