Whatever you want, be it. If you want connection, it's because you are connection. Be what you want, and then it happens all around you... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Whatever you want, be it. If you want connection, it's because you are connection. Be what you want, and then it happens all around you. If you want love, be it. You'll have more love than you know what to do with. Whatever you are inside, you receive a thousandfold on the outside. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Armed with nothing more than a Facebook user's phone number and home address, anyone with an Internet connection and a few dollars can obtain... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:29 AM
Last Post: soni
  People like my films. They understand me through my films; it's like a connection that has been established between all my work and myself and the audience and the viewer. - Agnes Varda Quotes soni 0 11 06-25-2017, 08:47 AM
  If you have a connection to someone, it doesn't matter what their exterior is. - Agyness Deyn Quotes soni 0 13 06-24-2017, 09:22 PM
  It's strange that the newspapers don't see a connection between their false revelations about my private life and my need for seclusion and security. - Agnetha Faltskog Quotes soni 0 23 06-23-2017, 10:59 PM
  I think the most important thing about dance music is the connection. If you put 80,000 people together, no one knows each other... - Afrojack Quotes soni 0 47 06-12-2017, 10:37 PM