Real meditation is not about mastering a technique; it's about letting go of control. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Real meditation is not about mastering a technique; it's about letting go of control. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The American people overwhelmingly want our troops out of Iraq. They want the federal government to take real and immediate action... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  Now comes the threat of climate crisis - a threat that is real, rising, imminent, and universal. Once again, it is the 11th hour... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:25 PM
  Here is the truth: The Earth is round; Saddam Hussein did not attack us on 9/11; Elvis is dead; Obama was born in the United States; and the climate crisis is real. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:03 PM
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 07:28 AM
  There are people who say, "God is in complete control of everything that happens, and if the Earth is getting warmer... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:42 PM