If we would only see that all limitations are self imposed and chosen out of fear, we would leap at once. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:If we would only see that all limitations are self imposed and chosen out of fear, we would leap at once. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You learn your limitations and then you try to work within them. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 1 24 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM
  When fear displaces reason, the result is often irrational hatred and division. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 09:52 PM
  During Vietnam, I was in college, enjoying my student deferment. The government wisely felt that, in my case, military service was less important than completing my studies to prepare me for my chosen career: comedian. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-12-2017, 06:21 AM