Can you imagine if you really let it in that you are not a problem to be solved in any way? Imagine you knew that anything... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Can you imagine if you really let it in that you are not a problem to be solved in any way? Imagine you knew that anything that would tell you otherwise is just a movement of thought in the mind that says "Whatever is, isn't the way it is supposed to be." So the biggest act of compassion starts within. And when the self is no longer seen as a problem, this is called "the peace that passes all understanding." - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are more microbes per person than the entire population of the world. Imagine that. Per person. This means that if the time scale is diminished in ... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  We knew it was going to be difficult to get to the moon. We didn't know how difficult. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:39 PM
  I found I wasn't asking good enough questions because I assumed I knew something. I would box them into a corner with a badly formed question, and they didn't know how to get out of it... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  I had never really wanted to be famous. Everyone is supposed to want to be rich and famous, but as a boy I never knew what rich was, and the first view I had of famous made me leery. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-17-2017, 11:22 PM
  I found I wasn't asking good enough questions because I assumed I knew something. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:37 AM