To be here, all you have to do is let go of who you think you are. That's all! And then you realize, "I'm here."... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:To be here, all you have to do is let go of who you think you are. That's all! And then you realize, "I'm here." Here is where thoughts aren't believed. Every time you come here, you are nothing. Radiantly nothing. Absolutely and eternally zero. Emptiness that is awake. Emptiness that is full. Emptiness that is everything. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  Whenever you wonder about yourself, look up at the stars swirling around in the heavens and just realize how tiny and puny they are... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-17-2017, 11:23 PM
  I used to watch the world as if it was a performance and I would realize that certain things that people did moved me... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:46 AM
  To be loved by someone is to realize how much they share the same needs that lie at the heart of our own attraction to them... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 9 09-06-2017, 05:43 PM
  At this point I've got a bit of a track record. So people realize that when 'Weird Al' wants to go parody, it's not meant to make them look bad... it's meant to be a tribute. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 6 08-31-2017, 06:43 PM