To be here, all you have to do is let go of who you think you are. That's all! And then you realize, "I'm here."... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:To be here, all you have to do is let go of who you think you are. That's all! And then you realize, "I'm here." Here is where thoughts aren't believed. Every time you come here, you are nothing. Radiantly nothing. Absolutely and eternally zero. Emptiness that is awake. Emptiness that is full. Emptiness that is everything. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  It took me a bit to realize how big the changes have been in the last decade. In so many places - electricity from solar and wind is cheaper... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:15 PM
  I've come to realize that I perform best when I'm letting my subconscious mind hit the ball and my conscious mind is otherwise occupied. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  I didn't realize at the moment exactly what I had done...I only realized the enormity of it when I walked into the press room... - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 13 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  I hope you realize, in a democracy, laughter is assent. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 3 08-11-2017, 06:49 AM