Nobody can give us what we really already are. Wouldn't it be terrible if somebody could give you what you really are? ...'cause if they could give it to you, they could take it away. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Nobody can give us what we really already are. Wouldn't it be terrible if somebody could give you what you really are? ...'cause if they could give it to you, they could take it away. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 08:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  The ruling class is smarter than you, and they're more creative. And if you forget that lesson, you go down the drain. Because if they weren't, they wouldn't be around as long as they have been and as strong as they have been. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 4 08-22-2017, 08:18 AM
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 14 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:33 PM
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 06:42 AM