Real meditation is not about mastering a technique; it’s about letting go of control. This is meditation... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Real meditation is not about mastering a technique; it’s about letting go of control. This is meditation. Anything else is actually a form of concentration. Meditation and concentration are two different things. Concentration is a discipline; concentration is a way in which we are actually directing or guiding or controlling our experience. Meditation is letting go of control, letting go of guiding our experience in any way whatsoever. The foundation of True Meditation is that we are letting go of control. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm all in favour of free expression provided it's kept rigidly under control. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  We live in a time where there's an alienation factor. There's a certain disconnection. We don't have any real sense of community anymore. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 15 09-21-2017, 11:43 PM
  Fresno is an All America city and deserves real, honest, strong leadership and I pledge to the people of Fresno to be that kind of leader. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
  Nothing is more devastating to a community than out-of-control crime. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:12 PM
  I'm in the real world, some people try to steal from me, and I stop them, frequently, take them to court. I love a good lawsuit. It's fun. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-17-2017, 11:12 PM