The more honest and authentic we are, the more deeply we go into the mystery of our own being.. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:The more honest and authentic we are, the more deeply we go into the mystery of our own being.. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The more deeply I search for the roots of the global environmental crisis, the more I am convinced that it is an outer manifestation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 07:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  The physical relationship between CO2 molecules and the atmosphere and the trapping of heat is as well-established as gravity, for God's sakes. It's not some mystery. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:20 AM
  Tobacco addiction sinks its claws in deeply, it's just as powerful of [sic] an addiction as heroin or crack cocaine... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 09:54 PM
  Sometimes if I tell people, 'I'm afraid that I'm really a fraud,' or 'I have a lot of self-doubt,' they go, 'Oh, no, you're kidding.' I go, 'No, I'm really honest.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:00 PM
  I got nothing against the honest cop on the beat. You just have them transferred someplace where they can't do you any harm... - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 10:18 PM