The more honest and authentic we are, the more deeply we go into the mystery of our own being.. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:The more honest and authentic we are, the more deeply we go into the mystery of our own being.. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fresno is an All America city and deserves real, honest, strong leadership and I pledge to the people of Fresno to be that kind of leader. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  If you don't listen deeply, the connection won't take place.... [You have to be] willing to be changed by the person you're listening to... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:23 PM
  It makes it fun. When an actor plays a character, you want what that character wants. Otherwise it doesn't look authentic. So I really want to defeat Jimmy - I mean Jimmy as the character. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-16-2017, 07:42 AM
  When does she do all this thinking? We're together all the time but she thinks deeply about things and with feeling and she can remember the facts. We've been married 48 years. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM
  I don't think it does the audience any good to know what I do to prepare. It keeps it more of a surprise. I don't feel like it has to be a mystery. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 17 09-15-2017, 10:48 AM