There is nothing wrong with thought and it can be used whenever necessary. But in every moment you can choose to follow your... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:There is nothing wrong with thought and it can be used whenever necessary. But in every moment you can choose to follow your thoughts or you can recognize that which is not thinking. Don’t try to stop thinking, let it happen. Just recognize that which is not thinking. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 06:49 AM
  I was very, very shocked about Cooperstown. I thought my chances were fairly good, but I tried to stay low key about it, not too high and not too low. That was the way I played, too. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:27 AM
  Live in the moment that you are in. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:43 PM