Most human beings spend their lives battling with opposing inner forces: what they think they should do versus what they are doing... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Most human beings spend their lives battling with opposing inner forces: what they think they should do versus what they are doing; how they feel about themselves versus how they are; whether they think they’re right and worthy or wrong and unworthy. The separate self is just the conglomeration of these opposing forces. When the self drops away, inner division drops away with it. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Before Alar, there was EDB, a potent human carcinogen allowed in the grain supply and other food for more than a decade after it was known to be dangerous... - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 0 49 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't think any decent human being enjoys recruiting. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:40 PM
  I tell the players that they can't relive any day in their lives and that they can't relive the minutes of a game, so they should make a great effort... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:30 PM
  I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 08-20-2017, 06:29 PM
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM