Have you noticed, with whatever quality of love you have experienced, that when true love arises, it opens up both your mind and emotions? It's an openness to whatever is happening. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Have you noticed, with whatever quality of love you have experienced, that when true love arises, it opens up both your mind and emotions? It's an openness to whatever is happening. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  I write plays about things that I can't resolve in my mind. I try to root things out. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
  To begin with, it's true, she read with trepidation and some unease. The sheer endlessness of books outfaced her and she had no idea how to go on; there was... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
  [B]riefing is not reading. In fact it is the antithesis of reading. Briefing is terse, factual and to the point. Reading is untidy, discursive and perpetually inviting. Briefing closes down a subject, reading opens it up. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM