A total acceptance of yourself brings about a total transcendence of yourself. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:A total acceptance of yourself brings about a total transcendence of yourself. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Although human beings are incapable of talking about themselves with total honesty, it is much harder to avoid the truth while pretending... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 12 08-05-2017, 04:48 PM
Last Post: soni
  I believe everyone should have an opportunity to search for truth their own way. Humility, peace, child-like enthusiasm, acceptance, and sincerity is the true infinity engine! - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 11 08-04-2017, 01:24 PM
  Life is precious. We should not take anything for granted. Living every moment as if it was our first and last is a genuine life of gratitude, acceptance and wisdom. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 11 08-04-2017, 01:23 PM
  Letting go a little brings a little peace. Letting go a lot brings a lot of peace. Letting go completely brings complete peace. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 5 07-31-2017, 07:16 AM
  I think diversity in television is important. It's not about trying to fill a quota or satisfy some idea of diversity, but I think what diversity brings to any daypart is more eyeballs, just more opportunity. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 16 07-29-2017, 06:37 AM