Enlightenment is the unaltered state of consciousness - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Enlightenment is the unaltered state of consciousness - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and spiritual challenge to all of humanity. It is also our greatest opportunity to lift Global Consciousness to a higher level. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think Hell exists on Earth. It's a psychological state, or it can be a physical state. People who have severe mental illness are in Hell... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 07:01 AM
  The way I see it, I'm not going to Washington to be the 60th Democratic senator. I'm going to Washington to be the second senator from the state of Minnesota. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:31 PM
  The history of human consciousness is marked by the battle between the old awareness, the ways of fear, and the new awareness, the ways of love. - Al Berto Quotes soni 0 10 08-09-2017, 07:27 AM
  A person is not earth, not water, Not fire, not wind, not space, Not consciousness, and not all of them. What person is there other than these? - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 6 08-06-2017, 08:47 PM