As soon as the mind pulls out an agenda and decides what needs to change, that's unreality... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:As soon as the mind pulls out an agenda and decides what needs to change, that's unreality. Life doesn't need to decide who's right and who's wrong. Life doesn't need to know the "right" way to go because it's going there anyway. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  I write plays about things that I can't resolve in my mind. I try to root things out. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
  This famous quote hangs over my desk, as well as the desks of many people with the hubris and optimism to believe they can change the world for the better... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:06 PM
  I used to be a Catholic. I left because I object to conversion by concussion. If you don't agree with what they teach, you get clobbered over the head until you do. All that does is change the shape of the head. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:16 PM
  Real listening is a willingness to let the other person change you. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:37 AM