The Buddha's insight into the middle way is not simply about a balance between extremes... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:The Buddha's insight into the middle way is not simply about a balance between extremes. This conventional understanding misses the deeper revelation of the middle way as being the very nature of unexcelled enlightenment. The middle way is an invitation to leap beyond nirvana and samsara and to realize the unborn Buddha mind right in the middle of everywhere. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I saw someone peeing in Jermym Street the other day. I thought, is this the end of civilization as we know it? Or is it simply someone peeing in Jermyn Street? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  Testosterone Poisoning: … Until now it has been thought that the level of testosterone in men is normal simply because they have it... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:49 AM
  I still don't like the word agnostic. It's too fancy. I'm simply not a believer. But, as simple as this notion is, it confuses some people... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 25 09-16-2017, 07:48 AM
  Either you're growing or you're decaying; there's no middle ground. If you're standing still, you're decaying. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:50 AM
  When I was 12, I forgot the keys to my parent's apartment. So I simply climbed up seven floors to get in. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 13 09-14-2017, 12:46 PM