You are an incredible mystery that you will never figure out. To be this mystery consciously is the greatest joy. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:You are an incredible mystery that you will never figure out. To be this mystery consciously is the greatest joy. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some of the greatest things, as I understand, they have come about by serendipity, the greatest discoveries - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 24 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  It's not an epitaph. I felt I could look back at my life and get a good story out of it. It's a picture of somebody trying to figure things out. I'm not trying to create some impression about myself. That doesn't interest me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-17-2017, 11:21 PM
  Two-thirds of American movies are extensions of commercials -- they tell you how to feel and they tell you how to think -- rather than letting you figure it out on your own. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:59 AM
  I don't think it does the audience any good to know what I do to prepare. It keeps it more of a surprise. I don't feel like it has to be a mystery. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 17 09-15-2017, 10:48 AM
  But one of the things I learned from improvising is that all of life is an improvisation, whether you like it or not. Some of the greatest scientific discoveries of the 20th century came out of people dropping things. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:46 AM