Do not seek after what you yearn for, seek the source of the yearning itself. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Do not seek after what you yearn for, seek the source of the yearning itself. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some people accuse me of exaggeration, so let me be clear. Those people seek nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of the American way of life. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:06 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are skeptics who do not come to their view because they have a source of income from carbon polluters... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 09:43 PM
  You're going to see new processes that utilize waste as the source of energy, so there's no petroleum consumed in the process - that makes the energy balance uniformly positive. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 06:45 AM
  There are skeptics who do not come to their view because they have a source of income from carbon polluters. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 07:53 AM
  I drive a hybrid, and we've changed our light bulbs and windows and installed solar panels and geothermal ground source heat pumps and most everything else. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 10:49 PM