Embrace suffering, and you transform your relationship with what causes you to suffer, as well as your relationship with suffering itself. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Embrace suffering, and you transform your relationship with what causes you to suffer, as well as your relationship with suffering itself. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is suffering. We have desires and expectations and egos, and we compare the reality we have, which is miraculous and wondrous, with this reality we desire... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM
Last Post: soni
  There can be no question about whether we should or should not transform our society in the direction of sustainability. - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  A really great actor, in a lucky performance, can transform himself or herself. I've seen actors do that... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:23 PM
  There's a familiarity that sometimes shocks and annoys the hell out of me. People want a relationship with you that they haven't earned. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 24 09-15-2017, 10:58 AM