As soon as you believe that a label you've put on yourself is true, you've limited something that is literally limitless, you've limited who you are into nothing but a thought. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:As soon as you believe that a label you've put on yourself is true, you've limited something that is literally limitless, you've limited who you are into nothing but a thought. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  My parents were true believers in the efficacy of American constitutional democracy, and I was thoroughly inculcated with reverence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:18 PM
  I put all my sighs in a lockbox - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:07 PM