The paradox is that when resistance is fully accepted, the resistance disappears. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:The paradox is that when resistance is fully accepted, the resistance disappears. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In reality, the likelihood of reaching the pinnacle of capitalist society today is only marginally better than were the chances of being accepted... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 8 09-08-2017, 08:15 PM
Last Post: soni
  All resistance is a rupture with what is. And every rupture begins, for those engaged in it, through a rupture with oneself. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 8 09-06-2017, 07:30 AM
  When I started out, I didn't feel like I was really accepted in the music or comedy communities, and I was somewhere on the edge, but now I feel like I'm accepted in both, which is extremely gratifying. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 15 08-31-2017, 10:18 PM
  She doesn't give you time for questions as she locks up your arms in hers. And you follow till your sense of direction completely disappears. - Al Stewart Quotes soni 0 6 08-29-2017, 10:32 PM
  Dr. King used Gandhi's commitment to non-violence and to passive resistance. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 8 08-28-2017, 10:10 PM