The paradox is that when resistance is fully accepted, the resistance disappears. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:The paradox is that when resistance is fully accepted, the resistance disappears. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm a crusader. I really believe in the First Amendment, and I use it fully, and I pay a price for that. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-13-2017, 07:39 AM
Last Post: soni
  The real resistance now is to an art which forces its audience to recognize and accept imaginatively, in their nerve ends, not the facts of life... - Al Alvarez Quotes soni 0 7 08-07-2017, 07:05 PM
  When we feel sad, all we need to do is to count our blessings, no matter how few we notice, so we can feel grateful for what we have been given. Sadness soon disappears and, in return, we get inspired to bless others. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 14 08-04-2017, 04:37 PM
  There is a rule of Sharia: If the enemy wants to suppress you, you are supposed to put up a strong resistance. - Akhmad Kadyrov Quotes soni 0 12 08-03-2017, 10:19 PM
  The experiences of men who walked with God in olden times agree to teach that the Lord cannot fully bless the a man until He has first... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 17 07-23-2017, 11:02 PM