Meditation is not a technique to master; it is the highest form of prayer, a naked act of love and effortless surrender into the silent abyss beyond all knowing - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Meditation is not a technique to master;
it is the highest form of prayer,
a naked act of love and effortless surrender
into the silent abyss beyond all knowing - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 31 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 38 minutes ago
  The truth is that we're at a critical juncture in the history of our species and if we don't act soon, we could inhabit a world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
  Earlier in this century, the Heisenberg Principle established that the very act of observing a natural phenomenon can change what is being observed... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:23 AM