Meditation is not a technique to master; it is the highest form of prayer, a naked act of love and effortless surrender into the silent abyss beyond all knowing - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Meditation is not a technique to master;
it is the highest form of prayer,
a naked act of love and effortless surrender
into the silent abyss beyond all knowing - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Those who have known the famous are publicly debriefed of their memories, knowing as their own dusk falls that they will only be remembered for remembering someone else. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:23 PM
Last Post: soni
  To play Trivial Pursuit with a life like mine could be said to be a form of homeopathy. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:32 AM
  Art comes out of art; it begins with imitation, often in the form of parody, and it's in the process of imitating the voice of others that one comes to learn the sound of one's own. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
  I really love storytelling, and I love the stories as they reveal themselves. It's an incredibly nourishing process; it's probably the closest I come to having a religion. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM