What am I, really? The beautiful thing...is nobody can tell us what we are. Nobody can really tell us... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:What am I, really? The beautiful thing...is nobody can tell us what we are. Nobody can really tell us. Not in a way that's going to be satisfactory to us. Our true nature is self-authenticating. When we bump into our true nature, it authenticates itself. Something inside us knows. This...is what has been sought for, longed for, looked for. This is it. Usually, it's not what we expected... - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The thing is doing it, that's what it's all about. Not in the results of it. After all what is a risk? It's a risk not to take risks... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:18 AM
Last Post: soni
  The literal, basic thing of the stage is really like a magnet. It brings me back to earth. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:11 AM
  Actually, the person I related to was James Dean. I grew up with the Dean thing. Rebel Without A Cause had a very powerful effect on me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 07:09 AM
  I don't like a lot of things like [Iraq], I never did. Being in a position of celebrity and having your words carry such unnatural weight...I've always been a bit squeamish when it came to that kind of thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 07:08 AM
  When you perform with a live audience, the audience comes back to you, so that you and the audience are giving to each other, in a sense. It's an extraordinary thing. It's wild turf up there. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 07:04 AM