If you want to know something, go elsewhere. If you want to un-know everything, then sit and listen. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:If you want to know something, go elsewhere. If you want to un-know everything, then sit and listen. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here I sit, alone at 60, Bald and fat and full of sin Cold the seat, and loud the cistern As I read the (Harpic) (Lysol) tin - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 19 09-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  If you don't listen deeply, the connection won't take place.... [You have to be] willing to be changed by the person you're listening to... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:23 PM
  The difference between listening and pretending to listen, I discovered, is enormous. One is fluid, the other is rigid... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 7 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM
  I once recommended [in a San Francisco Chronicle column] that a third arm - a plastic arm - be sewn at the base of the spine so that people could have a tripod to sit on while waiting in line, and it was taken seriously. - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 8 09-15-2017, 10:32 AM
  I have a very modern way of thinking; the chef is there to lead the team and not just to sit behind the piano. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:35 PM