The light of consciousness has no mind to change or alter anything. There is no sense that anything needs to change, but it does change. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:The light of consciousness has no mind to change or alter anything. There is no sense that anything needs to change, but it does change. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When you perform with a live audience, the audience comes back to you, so that you and the audience are giving to each other, in a sense. It's an extraordinary thing. It's wild turf up there. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  "To be or not to be is" [by William Shakespeare] beyond anything I can comprehend. I understand it on a superficial level, but the depth of it just boggles my mind. I think it's probably the greatest of all speeches ever written. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
  There is only one way of surviving all the early heartbreaks in this business. You must have a sense of humor... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:14 PM
  Louis Pasteur, the great scientist, said "chance favours the prepared mind", which is a posh way of saying 'do your homework', but it's an excellent piece of advice. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:59 AM
  Understood what the struggle was about. My mother. Couldn't read or write, but she had more sense than many a graduate from Harvard. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:20 AM