Reality is always true to itself. When you're in harmony with it, you experience bliss. As soon as you are not in harmony with it... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Reality is always true to itself. When you're in harmony with it, you experience bliss. As soon as you are not in harmony with it, you experience pain. This is the law of the universe; it is the way things are. Nobody gets out of this law. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 08:57 AM
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 11:07 PM
  At some point, a false belief collides with physical reality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM
  George Orwell once wrote that a false belief sooner or later collides with physical reality, usually on a battlefield. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-18-2017, 10:24 PM