My speaking is meant to shake you awake, not to tell you how to dream better. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:My speaking is meant to shake you awake, not to tell you how to dream better. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  What do young girls dream of? Of the knife and of blood. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 7 09-14-2017, 12:38 PM
  The dream of the news is that it makes us care about other people and situations. But we cannot identify with people to whom... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-11-2017, 10:08 PM
  Writing isn’t a career choice. It’s self-medication that over time precipitates the madness it was meant to ward off. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-09-2017, 10:48 AM
  My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me, and that what misses me was never meant for me. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 5 09-04-2017, 12:43 PM