At each moment we are expressing what we know ourselves to be. If we know ourselves very little we will express and manifest... - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:At each moment we are expressing what we know ourselves to be. If we know ourselves very little we will express and manifest that unconsciousness of our true nature.
If we know who and what we are very thoroughly, we will express and manifest that in what we do.
It is all very simple. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I find something and feel as though I can contribute to [it] in a way and feel I'm in it, whatever that means, I'm expressing something... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 55 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Our life is looking forward or looking back, that's it. Where is the moment? - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  Be careful how you judge people, most of all friends. You don't sum up a man's life in one moment. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
  Live in the moment that you are in. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 06:46 PM
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:43 PM