Thoughts are just moving through consciousness. They have no power. Nothing has reality until you reach it, grab it, and somehow impregnate it with the power of belief. - Adyashanti Quotes
Quote:Thoughts are just moving through consciousness. They have no power. Nothing has reality until you reach it, grab it, and somehow impregnate it with the power of belief. - Adyashanti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The reality of life is that we are exposed to a multiplicity of toxic substances. - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 08:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 16 08-21-2017, 06:40 AM
  It's so ridiculous to see a golfer with a one foot putt and everybody is saying "Shhh" and not moving a muscle... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 08-20-2017, 06:31 PM
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 08:57 AM
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 08:40 AM